Ricky Stevens



My name is Ricky and thanks for checking out my Page. I currently reside in Margate City, NJ with my Rockstar Wife and four rescue English Bulldogs. My roots are in Boston, MA and from there I have been gifted the passion for music as a singer and guitarist.


In my younger days, I played covers and original material around the New England circuit including countless Irish Pubs, Chinese Restaurants, Coffee Shops and anywhere else I could. In 1993, my band “Superstition” released a CD of original material that we were fortunate enough to be mixed and produced by long time Neil Young Producer, Tim Mulligan. It was received well across New England and became a staple on local radio stations and even was feature in 1994 in WCGY’s Local Music Showcase.

After the birth of son in 1995, I made the conscious decision to step away from the music scene altogether and focus on my career as a school teacher. That musical hiatus lasted until 2016 (with the encouragement of this Wife Gena) he began to attend local Karaoke and Open Mic Events around New England before relocating to South Jersey for the birth of our first Grandchild. In 2017, I was fortunate enough to participate in Ventnor’s Porchfest and in 2018’s Lawnfest. In 2019, you will find me around South Jersey (playing so far at the Mid-Atlantic BBQ Fest in February and Woof Fest in August). With regular gigs in Atlantic City, this year seems to be shaping up to be simply incredible. 

April will bring me back into the studio to record some original material that I will be featuring on this page. Songs like “The Shape I’m In” and “Little Beach Town” will be tunes I hope you enjoy. After all, if you like what you hear live... Chances are you love what you hear on the new tracks.

Stay Tuned and God Bless...

Ricky



Socials:

Streaming:


*For booking:
Message Oregano Records on Facebook